- Experience the magic and freedom of microlight flying with a CAA approved instructor and examiner and AESA (Spanish) approved instructor.
- Affordable instruction to UK NPPL standard or AESA Ultralight NPPL or initial introduction flight training (to the same standard!) in modern, top of the range aircraft.
- All aspects of licensing, from initial flight to UK GST provided (coffee too!)
- Train in our fixed-wing Aeroprakt A22L or P&M Quik GT450 flexwing
- Comfortable accommodation in our own guest villa, which was our home when we first moved here. It has two double bedrooms (both with en-suite bathrooms), UK TV and its own private solar heated pool & terrace. Let your friends and family watch how well you are flying as they relax by the solar heated pool.
Alternatively there are a few local hotels, B&Bs, & villas which can be booked through us at preferential rate – there is something to suit all.
We currently fly and train from Aeroclub Balica situated at Benicolet, only 25 mins from the coast by car or 10 mins by plane. This is a stunning location with fantastic mountain views. Add this to an incredibly friendly Spanish club atmosphere and it all makes for an ideal and fun location to fly, or learn to fly a microlight, or, as the Spanish call them, an ultralight (ULM).
Offer 1 book one week (subject to availability).
Our guest villa for one week with ten hours of microlight (ULM) tuition on flexwing or 3 axis for only 1800€ Yes EUROS!!!!
|Yes, 1 week of this||10 whole hours of this!!!!!|
Offer 2 book two weeks (subject to availability).
Our guest villa for two weeks with twenty hours of microlight (ULM) tuition on flexwing or 3 axis for only 3500€ Yes EUROS!!!!
|Yes, 2 weeks of this||20 whole hours of this!!!!!|
Additional tuition during the above package charged at only 130€/hr, normal rate 140€/hr .Additional time for the villa charged at €50/day